I have been very fortunate in my life to meet some incredible people and along the way I have tried to pick up nuggets of wisdom. We have all seen the signs telling us to “dance in the rain” and “stop to smell the roses”, well here is my list of top tips.
- Learn something new everyday (if you stop to smell the roses maybe take time to learn its Latin name or what makes it fragrant.)
- Teach someone something everyday (share your knowledge because we are all different and have unique things to offer)
- Eat dessert first! (enough said)
- Enjoy the rain because when the drought comes you will wish you had
- Never regret the past because who you are today is a direct result of everything you have been through
- Get your adrenaline pumping at least twice a day!
- When life throws you a curve ball swing for the fence. (Baseball fans) When you get a googly…hit it for 6 (Cricket fans)
- No one on their death bed ever said “I should have worked more”
- If you don’t have a bucket list, make one. If you do have a bucket list make plans today to do one of those things, when you complete an item on your bucket list add another!